Cley Windmill surveying her Marshes
Starting at Blakeney, there is a wonderful 6 kilometre circuit out on the Blakeney Marshes and back into Cley. Here, overlooking the marshland, is a rather famous windmill.
Once owned by the Blount family (of the singer variety), it is still privately owned but operates as a boutique hotel. If we hadn’t have parked on the ‘hard’ at Blakeney and thus had one eye on the tide, we likely would have stopped for a fortifying slug of something alcoholic…
Alas, that was not to be on this occasion, but once again, Norfolk skies did not disappoint with another magnificent display of clouds above and behind the windmill, giving the whole scene a distinctly Dutch feel. You really can never go wrong in this part of the world.
Camera: iPhone 12 Pro Max on panoramic mode & edited in Adobe Lightroom.
(Click on main image to view all thumbnails full-screen.)
- Framed panoramic colour photograph.
- Framed in black wood with white mount – starting at 22″ wide.
- Discreet artist signature print mark in the bottom right corner.
- Frame & mount are 2″ all round – thus actual image dimensions approximately 4″ smaller than frame size.
- Sizes larger than listed are available (up to an amazing 5′ wide) – contact artist for bespoke quote.
- Print might be marginally cropped than seen to fit frame ratio.
- Allow 15 working days for print, manufacture and delivery.
- Shipping fees will be added to the cart: £15 within the UK & £30 shipping for Rest of World.
- Shipped by tracked courier.
|Frame Size (in)||
22×8, 27×9, 32×10, 36×11, 42×12
Rockham Beach£165.00 – £245.00 Select options
Woolacombe Beach & Croyde Headland£165.00 – £245.00 Select options
Combesgate Rocks£165.00 – £245.00 Select options
Ilfracombe Harbour£165.00 – £245.00 Select options
Defending Brancaster Staithe£165.00 – £245.00 Select options
Magical Light at Holkham Hall£165.00 – £245.00 Select options