Cluniac Cloisters at Castle Acre
A stunning Easter Monday walk in the chilly March sunshine round Castle Acre’s Norman Castle, Saxon Church and Cluniac Priory is always a favourite treat of mine when I return home to Norfolk.
On this occasion the priory was deserted and the contrasts of the light and dark shadows of the ruins, combined with the green of the immaculately kept grass and the grey of the ancient brickwork suddenly created this eye-catching image as I pano’d round the old cloisters.
Feeling rather pleased with myself, we meandered on, following the River Nar downstream to lunch.
Camera: iPhone 12 Pro Max on panoramic mode & edited in Adobe Lightroom.
(Click on main image to view all thumbnails full-screen.)
- Framed panoramic colour photograph.
- Framed in black wood with white mount – starting at 22″ wide.
- Discreet artist signature print mark in the bottom right corner.
- Frame & mount are 2″ all round – thus actual image dimensions approximately 4″ smaller than frame size.
- Sizes larger than listed are available (up to an amazing 5′ wide) – contact artist for bespoke quote.
- Print might be marginally cropped than seen to fit frame ratio.
- Allow 15 working days for print, manufacture and delivery.
- Shipping fees will be added to the cart: £15 within the UK & £30 shipping for Rest of World.
- Shipped by tracked courier.
|Frame Size (in)||
22×8, 27×9, 32×10, 36×11, 42×12
Windswept on Holkham Beach£165.00 – £245.00 Select options
Verity at Ilfracombe Point£165.00 – £245.00 Select options
Looking North from Bull Point£165.00 – £245.00 Select options
The Final Devon Sunset£165.00 – £245.00 Select options
Woolacombe Beach & Croyde Headland£165.00 – £245.00 Select options
The Gloaming over Mortehoe£165.00 – £245.00 Select options
Cromer from Her Pier£165.00 – £245.00 Select options
Magical Light at Holkham Hall£165.00 – £245.00 Select options
Rainbows over Burnham Overy Staithe£165.00 – £245.00 Select options