On the evening we arrived, not really knowing where we were going, we ended up on Combesgate Beach, underneath the Watersmeet Hotel, at sunset. We somehow walked through from Grunta’s on a search for Barricane Beach, thought we found it and went no further.
It was the only time in a week when we had any form of surf. In an area literally famous for its surfing and the North Atlantic swell, this was extraordinary. Not that we thought about it then, as we stripped off and ran into the sea – a welcome relief after 5 hours in the car on the dreaded A303!
Camera: iPhone 12 Pro Max on panoramic mode & edited in Adobe Lightroom.
(Click on main image to view all thumbnails full-screen.)
- Framed panoramic colour photograph.
- Framed in black wood with white mount – starting at 22″ wide.
- Discreet artist signature print mark in the bottom right corner.
- Frame & mount are 2″ all round – thus actual image dimensions approximately 4″ smaller than frame size.
- Sizes larger than listed are available (up to an amazing 5′ wide) – contact artist for bespoke quote.
- Print might be marginally cropped than seen to fit frame ratio.
- Allow 15 working days for print, manufacture and delivery.
- Shipping fees will be added to the cart: £15 within the UK & £30 shipping for Rest of World.
- Shipped by tracked courier.
|Frame Size (in)||
22×8, 27×9, 32×10, 36×11, 42×12
The Final Devon Sunset£165.00 – £245.00 Select options
Looking North from Bull Point£165.00 – £245.00 Select options
Verity at Ilfracombe Point£165.00 – £245.00 Select options
Rockham Beach£165.00 – £245.00 Select options
Lee Bay at Low Tide£165.00 – £245.00 Select options
Magical Light at Holkham Hall£165.00 – £245.00 Select options
Woolacombe Beach & Croyde Headland£165.00 – £245.00 Select options
Cromer from Her Pier£165.00 – £245.00 Select options
Rainbows over Burnham Overy Staithe£165.00 – £245.00 Select options