Defending Brancaster Staithe
Shortly after leaving Brancaster on foot, you arrive at Brancaster Staithe from where the dingys, speedboats and fishing trawlers leave.
As we walked onto the ‘hard’ of the Staithe, at the lowest of spring tides, a Landrover Defender also arrived and disgorged a very excited spaniel and owner. Spaniel straight into the water – cue our amusement.
The skies were stunning, but foreboding, and the light ever-changing – there was sharp windchill factor cutting across our marsh walk. Onwards to Burnham Overy Staithe…
Camera: iPhone 12 Pro Max on panoramic mode & edited in Adobe Lightroom.
(Click on main image to view all thumbnails full-screen.)
- Framed panoramic colour photograph.
- Framed in black wood with white mount – starting at 22″ wide.
- Discreet artist signature print mark in the bottom right corner.
- Frame & mount are 2″ all round – thus actual image dimensions approximately 4″ smaller than frame size.
- Sizes larger than listed are available (up to an amazing 5′ wide) – contact artist for bespoke quote.
- Print might be marginally cropped than seen to fit frame ratio.
- Allow 15 working days for print, manufacture and delivery.
- Shipping fees will be added to the cart: £15 within the UK & £30 shipping for Rest of World.
- Shipped by tracked courier.
|Frame Size (in)||
22×8, 27×9, 32×10, 36×11, 42×12
Rainbows over Burnham Overy Staithe£165.00 – £245.00 Select options
Windswept on Holkham Beach£165.00 – £245.00 Select options
Cluniac Cloisters at Castle Acre£165.00 – £245.00 Select options
Cromer from Her Pier£165.00 – £245.00 Select options
Rainstorms on Brancaster Marshes£165.00 – £245.00 Select options
Cley Windmill surveying her Marshes£165.00 – £245.00 Select options