Lee Bay at Low Tide
The furthest point of our loop as we marched our 13 miles was the lovely seaside village of Lee – halfway between Mortehoe and Ilfracombe.
We stopped and had a welcome pint in the great little pub, The Grampus Inn (apparently a nickname for Orcas… do they come into the Bristol Channel?!?! 😳) and then walked down to Lee Bay to find a beautiful Devon cove, and with the tide out, it allowed us this great little panoramic of the kids in the rock pools and teenagers jumping off the cliff stacks. Definitely somewhere to return to at high tide though… Another trip to North Devon beckons!
Camera: iPhone 12 Pro Max on panoramic mode & edited in Adobe Lightroom.
(Click on main image to view all thumbnails full-screen.)
- Framed panoramic colour photograph.
- Framed in black wood with white mount – starting at 22″ wide.
- Discreet artist signature print mark in the bottom right corner.
- Frame & mount are 2″ all round – thus actual image dimensions approximately 4″ smaller than frame size.
- Sizes larger than listed are available (up to an amazing 5′ wide) – contact artist for bespoke quote.
- Print might be marginally cropped than seen to fit frame ratio.
- Allow 15 working days for print, manufacture and delivery.
- Shipping fees will be added to the cart: £15 within the UK & £30 shipping for Rest of World.
- Shipped by tracked courier.
|Frame Size (in)||
22×8, 27×9, 32×10, 36×11, 42×12
Cluniac Cloisters at Castle Acre£165.00 – £245.00 Select options
Windswept on Holkham Beach£165.00 – £245.00 Select options
The Final Devon Sunset£165.00 – £245.00 Select options
Woolacombe Beach & Croyde Headland£165.00 – £245.00 Select options
Rockham Beach£165.00 – £245.00 Select options
Combesgate Rocks£165.00 – £245.00 Select options
Cley Windmill surveying her Marshes£165.00 – £245.00 Select options
Cromer from Her Pier£165.00 – £245.00 Select options
Looking North from Bull Point£165.00 – £245.00 Select options