Magical Light at Holkham Hall
A clockwise loop round the always fantastical Holkham Estate, starting at the Wells-Next-The-Sea east-gate, means that you work your way past the glorious estate woodland and through farm buildings at The Great Barn and then down onto one of the longest and straightest drives in the United Kingdom.
A short stroll up the hill leads you to the Obelix and then the pièce de résistance as you walk back down into the park; Holkham Hall itself.
Built in 1764, with parklands style by the genius of Capability Brown amongst others, it is one of the most sensational examples of Palladian architecture in the country. I’ve been fortunate to have known it all my life, and remember vividly swimming in the fountain overlooking the South Park.
Never though, have I seen it looking as dramatic as it this day; it was almost as though Titian himself was the lighting director – magical.
Camera: iPhone 12 Pro Max on panoramic mode & edited in Adobe Lightroom.
(Click on main image to view all thumbnails full-screen.)
- Framed panoramic colour photograph.
- Framed in black wood with white mount – starting at 22″ wide.
- Discreet artist signature print mark in the bottom right corner.
- Frame & mount are 2″ all round – thus actual image dimensions approximately 4″ smaller than frame size.
- Sizes larger than listed are available (up to an amazing 5′ wide) – contact artist for bespoke quote.
- Print might be marginally cropped than seen to fit frame ratio.
- Allow 15 working days for print, manufacture and delivery.
- Shipping fees will be added to the cart: £15 within the UK & £30 shipping for Rest of World.
- Shipped by tracked courier.
|Frame Size (in)||
22×8, 27×9, 32×10, 36×11, 42×12
Defending Brancaster Staithe£165.00 – £245.00 Select options
Sunset over Woolacombe & Mortehoe£165.00 – £245.00 Select options
Cluniac Cloisters at Castle Acre£165.00 – £245.00 Select options
Rainstorms on Brancaster Marshes£165.00 – £245.00 Select options
The Gloaming over Mortehoe£165.00 – £245.00 Select options
Lee Bay at Low Tide£165.00 – £245.00 Select options
Rockham Beach£165.00 – £245.00 Select options
Morte Point at Sunset£165.00 – £245.00 Select options
Windswept on Holkham Beach£165.00 – £245.00 Select options