Morte Point at Sunset
A gentle walk back up the hill to Mortehoe from Grunta’s beach at sunset after a very hard day lounging on the beach (read: trying desperately to find some shade from the intense heat of the sun!) resulted in this little unexpected gem.
Grunta’s, by the way, so-called due to the cargo of pigs that got shipwrecked in it… Poor piggies – nowhere for them to go, surrounded on all sides by the cliffs! 🐖
Camera: iPhone 12 Pro Max on panoramic mode & edited in Adobe Lightroom.
(Click on main image to view all thumbnails full-screen.)
- Framed panoramic colour photograph.
- Framed in black wood with white mount – starting at 22″ wide.
- Discreet artist signature print mark in the bottom right corner.
- Frame & mount are 2″ all round – thus actual image dimensions approximately 4″ smaller than frame size.
- Sizes larger than listed are available (up to an amazing 5′ wide) – contact artist for bespoke quote.
- Print might be marginally cropped than seen to fit frame ratio.
- Allow 15 working days for print, manufacture and delivery.
- Shipping fees will be added to the cart: £15 within the UK & £30 shipping for Rest of World.
- Shipped by tracked courier.
|Frame Size (in)||
22×8, 27×9, 32×10, 36×11, 42×12
Rainbows over Burnham Overy Staithe£165.00 – £245.00 Select options
Looking North from Bull Point£165.00 – £245.00 Select options
Verity at Ilfracombe Point£165.00 – £245.00 Select options
Rockham Beach£165.00 – £245.00 Select options
Defending Brancaster Staithe£165.00 – £245.00 Select options
Lee Bay at Low Tide£165.00 – £245.00 Select options
Windswept on Holkham Beach£165.00 – £245.00 Select options
Combesgate Rocks£165.00 – £245.00 Select options
The Gloaming over Mortehoe£165.00 – £245.00 Select options