Sunset over Woolacombe & Mortehoe
A very hot, airless day in North Devon resulted in a fervent wish for a cold shower, a cold Gin & Tonic, and gentle evening sitting in the garden.
Instead I was persuaded to walk 7 minutes to the top of the nearest hill – very nearly breaking into yet another sweat…
And then, sitting there with a cold bottle of Whispering Angel (and a rather comical nest of flying ants slightly ruining the mood! 🙈), this magic appeared in front of us, looking out to the Atlantic Ocean, over both the Isle of Lundy, and to the north, the south coast of Wales.
The best camera is the one you have with you, right?
Camera: iPhone 12 Pro Max on panoramic mode & edited in Adobe Lightroom.
(Click on main image to view all thumbnails full-screen.)
- Framed panoramic colour photograph.
- Framed in black wood with white mount – starting at 22″ wide.
- Discreet artist signature print mark in the bottom right corner.
- Frame & mount are 2″ all round – thus actual image dimensions approximately 4″ smaller than frame size.
- Sizes larger than listed are available (up to an amazing 5′ wide) – contact artist for bespoke quote.
- Print might be marginally cropped than seen to fit frame ratio.
- Allow 15 working days for print, manufacture and delivery.
- Shipping fees will be added to the cart: £15 within the UK & £30 shipping for Rest of World.
- Shipped by tracked courier.
|Frame Size (in)||
22×8, 27×9, 32×10, 36×11, 42×12
Cley Windmill surveying her Marshes£165.00 – £245.00 Select options
Cromer from Her Pier£165.00 – £245.00 Select options
Ilfracombe Harbour£165.00 – £245.00 Select options
Rainstorms on Brancaster Marshes£165.00 – £245.00 Select options
Lee Bay at Low Tide£165.00 – £245.00 Select options
Rockham Beach£165.00 – £245.00 Select options
Rainbows over Burnham Overy Staithe£165.00 – £245.00 Select options
Morte Point at Sunset£165.00 – £245.00 Select options
Combesgate Rocks£165.00 – £245.00 Select options