The Final Devon Sunset
On our final evening in this most magical corner of North Devon, we went to the Barricane Beach Café and ordered the locally famous Sri Lankan curry takeaway.
Having nabbed our bench, we ate our curries, drank champagne and watched as the most amazing week came to an end.
We even managed to see (and film as proof!) a dolphin… I didn’t though – I was queuing for the curry. Natch. 🤷♂️🤦🏻♂️
Camera: iPhone 12 Pro Max on panoramic mode & edited in Adobe Lightroom.
(Click on main image to view all thumbnails full-screen.)
- Framed panoramic colour photograph.
- Framed in black wood with white mount – starting at 22″ wide.
- Discreet artist signature print mark in the bottom right corner.
- Frame & mount are 2″ all round – thus actual image dimensions approximately 4″ smaller than frame size.
- Sizes larger than listed are available (up to an amazing 5′ wide) – contact artist for bespoke quote.
- Print might be marginally cropped than seen to fit frame ratio.
- Allow 15 working days for print, manufacture and delivery.
- Shipping fees will be added to the cart: £15 within the UK & £30 shipping for Rest of World.
- Shipped by tracked courier.
|Frame Size (in)||
22×8, 27×9, 32×10, 36×11, 42×12
Defending Brancaster Staithe£165.00 – £245.00 Select options
Combesgate Rocks£165.00 – £245.00 Select options
Verity at Ilfracombe Point£165.00 – £245.00 Select options
Rockham Beach£165.00 – £245.00 Select options
Cley Windmill surveying her Marshes£165.00 – £245.00 Select options
Lee Bay at Low Tide£165.00 – £245.00 Select options
Rainbows over Burnham Overy Staithe£165.00 – £245.00 Select options
Cluniac Cloisters at Castle Acre£165.00 – £245.00 Select options
Sunset over Woolacombe & Mortehoe£165.00 – £245.00 Select options