The Gloaming over Mortehoe
From the Woolacombe Beach, past Combesgate, Croyde & Hartland headlands, the Isle of Lundy, through Mortehoe, and across to the south coast of Wales, to the full moon and a couple sitting on a bench also watching the sunset in the foreground left, it’s hard to imagine my taking a more perfect twilight panoramic than this one.
Even more astonishing to think that this is taking on an iPhone!
What an extraordinary evening that was… What an extraordinary corner of the world North Devon is… Won’t forget this one in a hurry.
Camera: iPhone 12 Pro Max on panoramic mode & edited in Adobe Lightroom.
(Click on main image to view all thumbnails full-screen.)
- Framed panoramic colour photograph.
- Framed in black wood with white mount – starting at 22″ wide.
- Discreet artist signature print mark in the bottom right corner.
- Frame & mount are 2″ all round – thus actual image dimensions approximately 4″ smaller than frame size.
- Sizes larger than listed are available (up to an amazing 5′ wide) – contact artist for bespoke quote.
- Print might be marginally cropped than seen to fit frame ratio.
- Allow 15 working days for print, manufacture and delivery.
- Shipping fees will be added to the cart: £15 within the UK & £30 shipping for Rest of World.
- Shipped by tracked courier.
|Frame Size (in)||
22×8, 27×9, 32×10, 36×11, 42×12
Looking North from Bull Point£165.00 – £245.00 Select options
Rainstorms on Brancaster Marshes£165.00 – £245.00 Select options
Cley Windmill surveying her Marshes£165.00 – £245.00 Select options
Woolacombe Beach & Croyde Headland£165.00 – £245.00 Select options
Morte Point at Sunset£165.00 – £245.00 Select options
Rockham Beach£165.00 – £245.00 Select options
Rainbows over Burnham Overy Staithe£165.00 – £245.00 Select options
Lee Bay at Low Tide£165.00 – £245.00 Select options
Magical Light at Holkham Hall£165.00 – £245.00 Select options